Friday 27 February 2009

My best friend's wedding..the happy ending..



Wedding...wedding....n more weddings.. My best friends are getting married. This year i will lost them to their beloved ones. The hanging out and crazy things with me won't be their top priority anymore..The topic of our talk maybe more to 'housestairs' (rumahtangga...haha). and soon there would be the little ones..haha..Hey don't get me wrong, i'm happy for them..but have to admit that losing best friends to their 'soulmate' is kinda bittersweet..and it happen to be all in the same year..2009..sigh..

Wedding dress..cards..decorations..all the attention...cakes..flowers.. music..honeymoons... It's the dream of every couples on earth...It is just a matter of time..And i'm happy for my beloved bestfriends. Their time has come..They have found their Mr. Rights and happy endings.. May God bless their marriage.

Girls..Don't ever forget me and our memories..Coz there would be time when would i show up on ur front door and 'interefere' with your life.Just to make sure i am not forgotten...haha ..Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment