Wednesday 30 June 2010

Tired....

I've been yawning for the past hours, but i sneak out of my busy schedule...just for the satisfaction of pouring everything out...

Yesterday, i woke up early and survived a few hours of non-stop classes at school and three tuition classes from 3.30 to 9 pm.. had a very late sleep and....today, woke up early to obey the requirements of the timer punch machine in our general office..survived hours of classes and an extra class with another tuition coming at 7..now.....i am sooo extremely tired... here i am, sitting alone in the teacher's room patiently counting every minutes to go bck...trying my very best not to fall into the temptations of this cold rainy evening...and sail away with my dreams...

Huhu.. this tight schedule is killing me..but i managed to find smiles and laughter between them.. i shared jokes with my students in a tired mode.. we had good laugh in class talking about silly stuff between the questions.. and those were my energy booster.. as much as they depend on me for guidance, i depend on them to survive my very day.. Thanks :)

My head is getting heavier..and it's time to go home....

No comments:

Post a Comment