Thursday 29 April 2010

Another teacher story..

I've been having endless tuition classes and tasks to do. Didn't even have a quality 'me' time lately. But then..it comes with the package kan.. Today my evening tuition class is canceled, so here i am..pouring another thought.
I know i've talk abt this, but today i feel like talking abt it again..because today i feel so weak and tired..but something made me smile..Today..a few colleagues came to me and ask about a student of mine. They inquire abt the reason he obviously changed. He was a lazy and passive student in the weakest class.But now we become one of the diligent student and even apply to be a member of English club. He came to meet me during recess and at the end of school almost everyday asking for guidance in English Language. Make corrections for every mistakes he did. I think the explanation is..he changed the way he sees English.... and i am the medium.
It makes me smile...
I am not an optionist. Never had a proper training in English. I don't have the enthusism and pedagogy of a TESL graduates...and English is just my second language, but i'm happy with the small changes that i can do to 'memperkukuhkan Bahasa Inggeris' among students. haha
But the most satisfying feeling is...it feels all my exhaustion for these past few weeks is paid off.. :) thats one of the reasons i love being a teacher..

No comments:

Post a Comment