Monday 19 April 2010

Teaching is holistic..

Wise men say it is..so..it is then. Haha.. Being a teacher for a few months has open my eyes to another angle in life. A very extreme change of a student. Never really occur to me that it is possible (especially caused by me), although I always bear in mind that nothing is impossible. The possibilities of me changing a very passive student to an active one. It’s a very satisfying feeling.. I hope he’ll continue changing for good..
Teachers are really a ‘walking ABM (Alat Bantu Mengajar)’ (Thanks to Dr.Ruslin for that). The way you mix around, talk, dress, smile,joke, teach and even your patience are actually included in the teaching and encouraging process of the young minds… Theory has it that teenagers are looking for their identities in this specific phase of life..
So, wearing a ’teacher’ name tag is pretty much…having yourself being one of the identity indicator.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment