Tuesday 27 July 2010

I wasn't okay...

From the moment i wake up, i know that i won't perform as expected. I feel so tired an weak. It was like i had a date with a vampire the night before and he sucked all of my red blood cells out of my body.. I was pale and light headed. And my limbs didn't want to corporate with me..but for the sake of commitment, i gave up all the energy left in me to the game. After the game, i dragged my feet to a clinic. And that was where i dissapoint him.. I swear i could have blacked out if i didn't rush home and lie down.. i've been losing too much blood...without proper breakfast n lunch..and after a few volleyball match..i was pretty much 'wasn't okay'..i'm sorry..

It is a wonder why we feel so fragile in situations like this..Why can't we be strong throughout all circumstances no matter how hard we try??

No comments:

Post a Comment