Saturday 31 July 2010

The Saturday...

Saturday finally...i get to spend all evening for myself.. i suppose to have everything i need now...but i feel lonely.. Now i prefer my hectic schedule than a lonely evening like this..

I want to go out and enjoy the lovely evening but i don't feel safe to go out alone..this is what happen when you are supplied with so many crime stories.. haha... Im imagining a white beach all for myself...a safe one of coz.. a big bottle of 100 plus, sunblock, sunglasses, shorts, a good book and an MP3 full of nice songs would be enough to make my saturday.. hmm...i wish..

Sitting alone in my room is like giving all the memories chance to come knocking and say 'hi' to my present life. ...sigh... honestly i kind of dunno what to do when they come...

i'm making some positive progress..i know..but would it be enough?.. Is anyboy out there got pills for erasing memories?? I would love to have those pills please..

Hmm...i want my mum... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment