Monday 12 July 2010

Thank you..

Thank you...

I wouldn't stand where i am now if it's not because of you.. Thank you..We have been through a lot...and we were still standing for some time, till the day we decided to let it go...

I just want to tell you, that you had me throughout all those years. That i tried my best to face the challenges just to end up with you.. My prayer, worry and love was for you.. You used to be my home...

Now that we have to walk separately, i wish you luck..and need you to know that your impression on me all this while is wrong..and the way you interpret it dissapoints me.. i am hurt.. real bad..and the only option for me now is moving forward..

I am tired...i am soo tired...

Take care of yourself.. You know that i saw the potential in you..and i have faith that you can be somebody..I wish you all the best.. Just make sure that you are happy with it.. You are appreciated by me..always...My prayer is with you..God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment