Tuesday 3 March 2009

CSI..the very name, says it all..

I am a CSI lover. Since i have no access to ASTRO in this DPLI term..need to buy cd. Huhu...Duit lagi.. CSI is a perfect publication. It is informative with unpredictable script and it is full of scientific logics. One would never get bored watching this brilliant series. I can watch it all day, if only my laptop can take it..haha..After few attempts to kill Sara Sidle, Nick Stokes, Gil Grissom and even kidnaped Cathrine Willows' daughter, they (bad guys) finally succeed in killing warick.. Warrick is dead in season 8 (part 2). Huhu..He was a fine CSI. Haven't watch this episode but a trusted 'informer' told me. I hope they get another fine character for replacing Warrick's.

1 comment:

  1. CSI; Vegas, Miami, New York, Criminal Minds..
    I love to watch them too..
    very informative..

    ReplyDelete