Sunday 8 March 2009

One Utama visit...







Makan timee...Dis time to Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant at One Utama.. If u r a seafood lover, u come to the rite place. Its paradise in there..Neway..i was in some sort of 'pantang'..but i force my friend to force me to break it...so i can blame it on her..haha.. The other dishes r superb! The sushi got the most of my appetite..but the dessert was pretty regular..We ate and talk for 3 hrs..It is so worth it. Thanks Hani... Then we go window shopping. Gosh! Need to control my shopping urge from buying a gorgeous and glamourous pink heels at Nose..Head over heels for the pink babe ...but, my allowance is still pending..sigh..did i mention that there was a 50% sale?..sigh... Went for a movie later that nite. 'Watchmen' gave a little twist on superhero stories.. Worth to pay RM9 for the ticket.. Overall...another nice weeekend.. Looking forward for next outing..



No comments:

Post a Comment