Thursday 5 March 2009

Evening visitors..


It was 6.30 pm. I was enjoying the evening...surfing net, checking friendster account, clearing my yahoo inbox.. My roomate was performing her solat. In the middle of her solat, my roomate suddenly started to scream my name in panic and pointing at the window. At first i didnt get it (my mind was 110% at my laptop).. but when i looked at the window there was a little not-so-cute dirty monkey eagerly trying to get inside our room. And there was a 1 minute screaming and jumping session between me and my roomate before i finally get to close and lock our window. hahaha..She had to perform her solat 1 more time after that.

Those who stay at A n B blocks (Zaaba College, UKM)are familiar with this 'visitors'. 4-7 pm is their 'visiting hours'. They would happily enter rooms without people in it and happily steal our food supplies.. Huh!... So, if you guys happen to stay at this particular blocks, its kind of important to keep your windows locked whenever you are not in, or risk losing your food and get germs all over your room, even on your beds...imagine....yucks!

3 comments:

  1. hehehe....dis happen 2 our room also....uz now....not de 1st time dy...
    be careful looo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. same as me jovie..
    i don't remember when..but the monkey has stolen my Gardenia bread that i just bought.so frustrated..hehe

    ReplyDelete