Wednesday 11 March 2009

Taman Sinar Harapan..a different perspective..

10 march 2009. DPLI students got a trip to Taman Sinar Harapan, Kuala Kubu Baru..A very special place..This trip really touches my stubborn ego. The farewell wave from Fitri looked so sad.. sort of telling us, that they don't want much from us..They might need our money to survive..but they just want to share our smiles as the reason for living.

I feel sorry for myself for doubting the outcome of this Community Service Activities earlier. I feel sorry for how naive i am...thinking that i have bigger problems in life...thinking that i don't have enough of everything..thinking how people fail me...because turned out there is bigger things out there and i thank God for i've seen it today...

Tonight, here i am..blogging in the comfort of our nice little dorm after having my simple dinner. My mind flies back to this morning's activities, imagining how their room look like..their clothes..meals.. God..they need more. And they are counting on normal people like us..that has sane mind, education and cash to see things like we suppose to..to help them survive...to just simply colour their lives with our smiles..

I still remember how Fitri sang nasyid songs enthusiastically ...how Baby, Amy and Diana try their very hard to help with the chores....and sweet faizal answering our questions shyly.. o ya, how Amir proudly shows us his drawings..how hard Jeremy tried to say my name...and the predictable laughter from Mohd.Noh..i can say this is the trip of my life..it changes the way i see things.. Fitri, Baby, Amy, Diana, Faizal, Amir , Jeremy and Mohd. Noh...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment